- This website is owned and operated by leonorcollectibles.com You understand that by using this website and/or creating a account, your agreeing to the terms. Please review the terms before proceeding.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and terms without any notice. Please visit Term of Use which is located on bottom tab of pages.
- Your Account
- By having a account with leonorcollectibles.com, your are responsible for keeping your password private and maintaining your account. Your account can be terminated if any policies or terms are violated. Leonorcollectibles.com reserves the rights to terminate account without any notice.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION ON DAMAGES
- THE SITE AND PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, DISCLAIMING ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S) OR PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY
- We respect intellectual property rights and will remove or disable access to any material on the Site that infringes any copyright after being properly notified by the copyright owner. please submit your complaint in writing. We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
Please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
304 Pasadena Blvd
Pasadena, TX 77506
- Returns, Refund and Disputes
- Returns and refund will be in case by case bases. email@example.com will review situation and is entitled to refuse any returns or refunds. Our team takes all disputes serious and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for any disputes.